How can I perform a self-review and peer-review?
- After uploading your video in the "Video Assessment Module" successfully, you will be prompted to the self-review step automatically. Watch your recording carefully and respond to all the questions by clicking on the answers in the given form.
- Please note that it is required to leave a comment and explain the reason if you answer "No" to any question in the "Tasks" section.
- Click on the "Submit Answers" button below the form after answering all required questions.
- After completing the self-review, the system will automatically assign you a new video of another learner if available. Since learners upload the videos at different times, you may not be assigned a peer review immediately.
- If you are not prompted to the peer review step, please monitor your email. You will be sent a notification once the system assigns a new video for you for a peer review. The system will keep sending notifications every 24 hours and hold the video assigned to you for 72 hours. The video will be released and assigned to a different participant if you do not review it during the given time.
- To perform a peer review, please watch the assigned video and answer the VOP questions as you performed the self-review step.
- It is important to complete all three peer reviews to complete the course.